885 Embarcadero Road
This charming three bedroom, two bathroom ranch-style home in Green Gables features a flowing floorplan with easy access to the outdoors. The beautifully appointed living room with large picture windows, a wood burning fireplace and period finishes give the home a warm cozy feel. The spacious family room, located off the kitchen, is ideal for an at home office or play area. The grounds, once featured in Sunset Magazine, are secluded and offer a private sanctuary.
Downtown Palo Alto, Duveneck Elementary, Greene Middle School and Palo Alto High School are all a short distance away. With easy access to 101, commuting to San Francisco or Silicon Valley are very convenient via car or public transportation.
A current termite report, home inspection report and required disclosures are available at Alain Pinel Realtors, Burlingame.
- 3 Bedrooms including a Master Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Hardwood Floors throughout home
- Combination Dining & Living Room
- Spacious Living Room with Fireplace
- Cozy Family Room off the kitchen
- Kitchen looking out over serene outdoor patio
- Secluded backyard with mature plantings.
- 2-Car Garage with Storage & Laundry Facilities
Saturday, March 23rd 1 -4pm
Sunday, March 24th 1-4pm
Tuesday, March 26th 10am-1pm
Friday, March 29th 10am-1pm
Additional Showings by Appointment:
The Elfving Group